- Explore the sights of Paris at your own pace with a 24 hours or 48 hours river shuttle pass.
- Jump off at any of the 8 strategic stops to see sights such as the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, or Notre Dame.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the glass covered boats, and take in the fresh air from the terrace.
- Hop off to walk down the elegant Champs-Elysées and Avenue Montaigne.
- Discover centuries of art at the Louvre, or explore the world of the Impressionists at the Musée d'Orsay.
- Ascend the Eiffel Tower for panoramic city views.
Hop-on Hop-off Boat | Batobus
Explore the sights of Paris at your own pace with a 24 hours or 48 hours pass to the Batobus shuttle service along the River Seine, and jump on and off at 8 strategic stops to see sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, and more. Cruise through the heart of Paris, admiring landmark monuments along the river bank from the comfort of a glassed-in boat. Then, stop to explore further at leisure.
- Eiffel - Port de la Bourdonnais. Jump off at the foot of the great Parisian landmark, and ascend for panoramic city views from the viewing platforms. The stop is also convenient for the Cité de l’Architecture museum, where exhibits include casts of French architecture from the 12th to 18th centuries.
- Musée d'Orsay - Quai de Solférino. Located a 2-minute walk from the Musée d'Orsay, this stop is perfect for those who want to explore the world of Impressionists artists, such as Monet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, and Van Gogh.
- Germain-des-Prés - Quai Malaquais. Hop off near the Institut de France, home of Paris artists and intellectuals, and discover historic sights, such as the famous Les Deux Magots and Café de Flore.
- Notre-Dame - Quai de Montebello. Admire the architectural harmony and Gothic gargoyles of the most iconic cathedral in Paris, and explore the carefree student atmosphere of the Latin Quarter.
- Jardin des Plantes - Pont d'Austerlitz. Wander among nature in the main botanical garden of Paris, and explore the museums in the garden grounds, including the Grande Galerie de l'Évolution and Paleontology Museum.
- Hotel de Ville - Pont d'Arcole. Stop here to visit the historic City Hall of Paris, go to the Pompidou Centre, and wander the bohemian streets of the Marais district.
- Louvre - Pont Royal and Pont du Carrousel. Discover a Paris quarter where history and the history of art come together, and see centuries of art, from Egyptian antiquities to Renaissance masterpieces.
- Champs-Elysées - Pont Alexandre III. Stroll down one of the most elegant streets in Paris, home to five-star hotels and chic boutiques, and see the Grand Palais, Petit Palais, and tree-lined Avenue Montaigne.
- Get on the boat at one of the 8 stops: Tour Eiffel, Musée d'Orsay, Saint Germain des Prés, Notre Dame, Jardin des Plantes, Hôtel de Ville, Louvre, and Champs-Elysées.
Good to know
- Boats run every 20-25 minutes on average (a delay can occur).
- Service includes AFNOR certification, a guarantee of quality.
- The stop Jardin des Plantes is closed during Winter season (September to March).
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the boat. As a result, jackets and coats will be checked on arrival.
- It is also no longer possible to bring bulky baggage weighing more than 16 liters in size onto the boat.
- Rucksacks, suitcases, or large bags are not permitted on the boat (this does not include small backpacks, handbags and computer cases).